zipthatzebra gobblethatgoblin

say hello to me and enjoy your stay :)
Sunday, July 16, 2006

I'm too lazy to blog for the past few days. so YES! i'm blogging now at one whole shot.

nothing happened today:))

Saturday: nothing really much happened. wenta IMM with family, bought stuffs and all. Had dinner then homed.

Friday:I think lessons on fridays are so damn relaxed lah. not like the rest of the days from monday-thursday,6 periods throughout after having superr duperr early recess at 830.Whereas fridays are like after 2 periods each time, we get to leave our classes in and out. time can really pass FAST on fridays! oh yeah, we had health-check. we were like waiting for the time to come so that we could miss some lessons. Eye being checked. aand YES! my eyes are PERFECT! the nurse said: okay,that's enough.Very Good! hahhhas:), but my backbone is not too good! is not within the accepted range! I guess i slouch too much? ):haw haw.Nvm.

Bye:)



HANDWRITTEN ON
7/16/2006 08:59:00 PM.



blogger

Hello. My name is Valerie.
Give me presents, On 221090!
I study in ITE College East, Biotechnology!
Happy with my dearest cliques and friends!:D


gossips





goodbye

CherylFoo
Deborah
Sihui
Marcus
Kelly
Angeline
Peixin
Evelyn
Eunice
Dickson
Jing Xia
Ruifang
Nadia
Manfred
Yvette
Wendy
Xuhua
ChuaSihui
Chialoon
Max
Danae
Olivia
Ching Qi
Yihui

thankyou

♥atro.city


memories

<$MTArchiveTitle$>
<$MTArchiveTitle$>
<$MTArchiveTitle$>
<$MTArchiveTitle$>
<$MTArchiveTitle$>
<$MTArchiveTitle$>
<$MTArchiveTitle$>
<$MTArchiveTitle$>
<$MTArchiveTitle$>
<$MTArchiveTitle$>
<$MTArchiveTitle$>
<$MTArchiveTitle$>
<$MTArchiveTitle$>
<$MTArchiveTitle$>
<$MTArchiveTitle$>
<$MTArchiveTitle$>
<$MTArchiveTitle$>
<$MTArchiveTitle$>
<$MTArchiveTitle$>
<$MTArchiveTitle$>
<$MTArchiveTitle$>
<$MTArchiveTitle$>
<$MTArchiveTitle$>
<$MTArchiveTitle$>